Saturday 27 April 2013

Tweets from SMRT (Feedback), Yeoh Wee Teck, and 5 others

     
Canada coupons,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
 
     

SMRT (Feedback) @smrtsg

Basically, the article is about a British lady who's still stuck in the British Colonial era, who found out that... fb.me/2UBtlfOct

24 Apr

Five Reasons Not to Travel to Singapore: This South East Asian Country is One to Avoid

Singapore is my least favorite country, out of the more than 50 countries I've traveled to. I've been there once and I'd never go back. Here's why.

4

Related tweets

RED SPORTS @redsports

A Div Football (Girls): VJC beat MJC 4–1 to top the group bit.ly/11ViuzE

25 Apr

A Div Football (Girls): VJC beat MJC 4–1 to top the group

Victoria Junior College (VJC) defeated Meridian Junior College (MJC) 4–1 in round one of the National A Division Football Championship.

CourtsSG @CourtsSG

RT @nytimestech: 'Saturday Night Live' Archives Moving to Yahoo nyti.ms/ZtbcXJ

25 Apr

'Saturday Night Live' Archives Moving to Yahoo

The Internet company signed a deal for exclusive streaming rights to past episodes of "Saturday Night Live" to gain an edge in a small market for digital video advertising.

Yeoh Wee Teck @weeteck

"@misstamchiak: * NEW POST * : Bistro du Vin (Zion Road) misstamchiak.com/bistro-du-vin-…" anyone wants to come with me??

24 Apr

Bistro du Vin (Zion Road) – 3 course set lunch menu at only $26++

I love making friends. Even at work, I believe that colleagues can be friends (unless you are on the competitive side). I used to work in a tuition centre and my employer then became my best friend. Then I worked in a…

1

Related tweet

A|X @acxptxtsxyx

LOL AAN TRIANGLE PAKAI SELENDANG MAK BUAT COVER BACKGROUND!HAHAHAH pic.twitter.com/t8LqCqmeUL

23 Apr

16

Retweets

Mr. H @asonofapeach

Chinese believe it's not good to buy clocks as gifts as it signifies death.

That's why Malays always come late. It signifies longetivity.

25 Apr

11

Retweets

Khairul Nizam @annoyingboy_

Don't compare me pls. pic.twitter.com/qBlZ8Avrcj

24 Apr

6

Retweets

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment